This unit is the Big Brother to the Horizon Quantum. ConsumerGuide.com rates this as its pick in the $1500 category citing its long length and stylish wood grain trim.
Powerful 2 hp continuous duty motor. 0.5 - 10 mph range of speed with a direct speed bar to select your speed quickly. 0 - 10% include range to increase the intensity of your workout. 18.5 x 54 inch running area with variable cushioning. 4 window LED display with a dot matrix that feeds back calories, elevation, speed, pulse, program profile, distance laps and time. Fold away design so the treadmill take less than half the space when not in use. And when not in use, the treadmill deck safely locks into place, 100% secured. 6 preset programs with multi level programming to provide you with many training variations. Hand grip pulse to feedback your heart rate.
The Horizon Paragon II Treadmill comes with all the usual features that you would expect from a Horizon Treadmill. Heavy duty motors of high quality. Heavy duty steel frames that provides an extremely stable base in which to run or walk on. Hydraulic pistons assist with the folding of the treadmill. The Horizon Paragon II folds into a vertical position and takes up less than half the space than when in use. It also has the benefit of having cushioning between the frames of the running deck for added safety and care on the joints. The Horizon Paragon II Treadmill has a powerful motor 2.0 HP for continuous performance. The speed of the treadmill ranges from 0.5 - 10 mph with a touch of a button, and elevation is 0-10%. The base is extremely stable to run or walk on and provides ample space with a running area of 18.5 x 54 inches. The actual deck has been pre waxed for grip and low maintenance. With the Horizon Paragon II Treadmill there are six programs at varying levels of intensity. You can also monitor your heart rate.
- Drive Motor: 2.0 HP Continuous Duty, DC type
- Speed Range: .5 to 10 mph
- Incline Range: 0 - 10% Power Elevation
- Cushion Deck: Yes with Shock Absorption
- Folding Feature: Yes, Easy Assist Fold
- Soft Drop: Yes, Hydraulic Assist
- Auto Safety Stop Key: Yes
- Frame: Heavy gauge steel
- Main Color: Grey / Silver
- Display Type: LED with Dot Matrix
- Display Windows: Bright 4 LED
- Message Window: Yes, Dot Matrix LED 1/4 mile lap track
- Track Display: Yes, 1/4 mile
- 4 window LED console displays Calories / Elevation, Distance / Laps, Time, and Speed / Pulse
- Pulse Control: Yes - Hand Grip
- Ten Quick One Touch Direct Speed Buttons
- Direct speed bar increases or decreases the speed at the touch of a button
- Hand Pulse Grips: Yes
- Cushioned Deck: Yes - Variable elastometer
- Deck: Pre waxed for smooth and quiet action
- 6 Preset Manual, Interval, Rolling, Weight Loss, Hill Walk and Hill Run
- Operating Dimensions: 33 X 75 X 58 inches (W x L x H) ..
- Folded Dimensions: 68 by 43 inches (H x D) ..
- Weight: 245 lbs. ..
- Deck Size: 33 X 75 inch ..
- Deck Type: Phenolic Deck
- Deck: 1-inch Thick ..
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Running Surface: 18.5 X 54 inches
- Belt: 2 Ply no curl
- Roller Diameters: 2.5 inches
1 Year Frame
1 Year on Drive Motor, Incline Motor and Rear Roller