Most technologically advanced electronic treadmills available, the Precor M9.4 Electronic Treadmill Ergometer. This treadmill belongs to Precor's exciting "M" series of exercise equipment, a superior combination of high technology and ergonomics. The precision engineered M9.4 treadmill features a monocoque aluminum frame, a running platform designed with built-in shock absorption, and the most durable and comfortable running surface available. These features, coupled with a heavy duty 2.2 h.p. motor and CMOS electronics, make the M9.4 treadmill an exceptionally strong and reliable performer. The M9.4 Electronic Treadmill Ergometer has many unique features which set it apart from conventional treadmills.
- Speed Range 1.0 - 10.0 mph
- 0-15% Power Elevation
- Speed increases in 0.1 mph increments
- Large 3 Window LED Display
- The precision engineered treadmill
- Monocoque aluminum frame
- Running platform designed with built-in shock absorption
- Durable and comfortable running surface available
- Easy electronic console displays the speed and percent incline
Integrated Footplant Technology takes one simple fact into account – when you run or walk, the speed of your foot changes.
- Other displays include: Time, Distance, Speed, Calories per Minute and Total Calories burned
- Heavy duty 2.2 h.p. Continuous Duty motor
- CMOS electronics
- Exceptionally strong and reliable performer
- 54 x 18 Running Area
- Front wheels for easy movement
- Weight Capacity 350 lb.
- 28 X 75 X 45 inch (LWH)
- - 54 x 18 Running Area
- - Commercial Rated Treadmill