The Sportsart 3108 gives you a 3.0 HP continuous duty motor that serves a top speed of 11 mph ( this is also an improvement from the 3106 ) and a max incline of 15% ( with 1,100lbs thrust lift ) to allow for high intensity workouts. Plus, it comes with Flowtec cooling system to prevent the motor from overheating thus, extending its life.
The 20 x 59 inch running surface features a Proprietary SDS Shock Dissipation System that cushions harmful impacts for a smoother and injury-free run. And with the heavy duty welded steel frame, you can be sure that the unit will be stable even at top speed.
This unit comes with extra programming. It has 6 preset, 2 heart rate controlled and 2 custom programs to offer even more variety and flexibility. And, it still features both Manual and Quickstart programs for those who want to start immediately.
- 6 preset, 2 custom and 2 heart rate controlled programs
- Manual mode
- Quickstart mode
- Proprietary SDS Shock Dissipation System
- Horizontal Handrails
- 2 lower steel and 4 upper frame supports
- Belt Tracking Guides
- Flowtec Cooling System
- Heavy Duty Welded Steel Frame
- EKG Grip Contact Heart Rate
- Heart Rate Control
- Display 3 Window LED and Dot Matrix Running Track
- Motor: 3.0 HP continuous motor
- Speed: 0 to 11 mph
- User Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Incline: 0 to 15%
- Rollers: 2.5 inch Diameter Crowned Commercial
- Heart Rate: Yes
- Running Area 59 x 20 inch
- Foot Print 80 x 32 inch
- Unit Weight 225