Choose interval training courses, which consist of alternating REST and WORK phases.
Manual courses, which allow you to control your workout.
- Power Elevation up to 10%
- Precision Speed Control
- Optical Footplant Technology (IFP), an exclusive PRECOR software system
- Optically senses belt and motor speed, then adjusts the power to deliver smooth belt speed
- Solid Construction
- Low Impact Cushion Deck
- The aircraft-quality anodized aluminum frame is sturdy, lightweight, and will not rust or corrode
- Full Safety Hand Rails
- The safety key stops the treadmill when disengaged
- LWH: 67.75 x 26.75 x 43.5 in
- Incline: 0-10% grade
- Speed: 0.5-9 mph (6.7 minute mile) in .1 increments
- Motor: 1.7 hp intermittent/treadmill duty, 1.5 hp continuous duty 90V DC
- Power: 120V AC Single phase, 50/60 Hz
- GW: 165 lb.