The A.P.E. ( Athletic Performance Equipment ) Large Heavy Reverse Hyper RH1 is made with 11 gauge steel, with 1/4 inch solid steel replaceable feet. Closed end rubber grips on low push handles, and capped large push handles. Each unit has a durable black powder coat finish, and all assembly points use high grade 1/2 x 13 bolts for a sturdy construction.
The Ape Reverse Hyper is designed to meet the needs of your workout. Utilized for physical therapy and back rehab exercises. Reverse Hyperextension can also be used with light weights to reduce lower back tightness and strengthen hamstrings, glutes hips and more.
Weights are not included but are available from 59 cents per lb.
- Use for physical therapy and back rehab
- Strengthens hamstrings, glutes, hips and more
- As Seen at CrossFit Cross Fit Fitness Studio Gyms
- Closed end rubber grips on low push handles, and capped large push handles.
- Durable black powder coat finish
- All assembly points use high grade 1/2 x 13 bolts for a sturdy construction
- Black powder coat finish
- Dimensions: 46 L x 40 W x 39 H inch
- Weighs 61 lbs.
- Made with 11 gauge steel