Do you sometimes feel pounded, beaten, and jarred? Turn to this pair of Body Solid inversion boots, which allow you to quickly recover from compression fatigue caused by jogging, aerobic training, stepping, bicycling, and weight training. The boots, which attach to virtually any chin-up bar, suspend you in an inverted position to counteract the downward pull of gravity. Hanging upside down brings instant relief to many forms of back pain and spasms, which often stem from a consistent downward gravitation pull on the spine, discs, and muscles. In fact, just a few minutes a day in these boots can help spread apart painfully compressed discs.
- Pair of inversion boots for reducing back pain, spasms, and muscle fatigue
- Fights compression fatigue from jogging, aerobics, cycling, and other exercises
- Helps spread apart compressed discs and stretch back, neck, and shoulder muscles
- Single-action locking mechanisms attach to virtually any chin-up bar
- Thick, contoured support pads for maximum comfort
GW: 7.8-1.2VR, 11.75x7.75x7.75