The most technologically advanced electronic treadmills available: the Precor m9.20 Precision Electronic Treadmill. This treadmill belongs to Precor's exciting "M" series of exercise equipment, a superior combination of technology and ergonomics.
The m9.20 Precision Electronic Treadmill offers an easy-to-understand electronic console that gives motivating feedback about your workout. Information provided by the console includes calories burned, distance covered, current speed, elapsed time, and percent of incline.
Two exercise modes come with the m9.20 treadmill: Manual and Interval. Manual Mode lets you control your workload throughout your workout session. With Interval Mode, the treadmill reminds you to raise and lower the workload during your session in interval training fashion. With Interval Mode, you can design your own interval training program.
Interval training provides numerous benefits. Since interval training segments the workout into smaller components, a 20- or 30-minute workout seems to pass more quickly. In addition, studies have shown that it is a more efficient method for achieving aerobic benefits you start seeing improved cardiovascular fitness much sooner with less effort. Recent studies also show that people who interval train are more likely to stick with their fitness program.
Sophisticated feedback Microprocessor-controlled electronics calculate calories, distance, time, speed, and incline.
Pre-programmed courses - Choose interval training courses, which consist of alternating REST and WORK phases, or manual courses, which allow you to control your workout.
Incline - Push a button on the M9.2 and the heavy-duty lift motor raises incline, up to 10% grade. The M9.2 has easy manual elevation.
Precision speed control - Integrated Footplant Technology (IFP), an exclusive Precor software system, optically senses belt and motor speed, then adjusts the power to deliver smooth belt speed.
Solid construction - The aircraft-quality anodized aluminum frame is sturdy, lightweight, and won't rust or corrode.
Safety key - This device stops the treadmill when disengaged.
- Height: 43.5 inches
- Length: 67.75 inches
- Width: 26.75 inches
- Incline: 0-10% grade
- Speed: .5 to 9 mph (6.7 minute mile) in .10 increments
- Motor: 1.7 hp Intermittent / Treadmill duty, 1.5 hp continuous duty 90VDC
- Power: 120VAC single phase, 50/60 Hz I am the original owner of this Treadmill. It has always been kept indoors in a non-smoking home. It is in "LIKE NEW" condition. All original instructions and manuals are included.
- HP continuous duty
- Walking surface area: 17 x 51
- Size dimensions: 26 x 67
- Weight: 192 lbs.
- Pre-Set programs
- LED Dot matrix
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 70 in x 32.5 in x 60 in
- Unit Weight 180 lbs
- Belt Size 18 in x 56 in
- Belt DuraSoft cushioned
- Roller Size 1.7 in Crowned Rollers
- Speed 0.5-9 mph
- Horsepower 1.8 CHP Continuous Duty
- Power Incline 0-10.0 % grade
- Deck 1 in thick tempered hard board
- Free Floating Cushion Deck
- Max User Weight 250 lbs
- Console Readouts = Time, Distance, Calories burned, Mile Track
- Frame = Aluminum
- Made In=USA