The 10.0 features Precision Response Cushioning which uses impact absorbing isolators that support the deck above the frame. This innovative system absorbs the impact of each stride and protects your joints for the ultimate in cushioned comfort. With the spacious, non-slip 18 x 50 treadbelt, the 10.0 provides ample room for full, natural strides whether walking or jogging. Designed for long-term use, this durable belt will not wear out over time. With speeds up to 10 mph this 2.0 horsepower motor provides smooth, consistent drive for an intense or light workout. This durable motor is engineered to maintain its strength over long-term use. You can choose from four workout options that provide motivation and challenge for added workout intensity. The preprogrammed workouts include two fat burning workouts and two aerobic workouts. You'll love the Space Saver patented design which allows the deck to be folded up and out of the way when your workout is done. The 10.0 is also iFIT compatible. iFIT actually controls the speed of your treadmill through the Internet, compact discs or videos. You get targeted workouts, motivational personal coaching and music providing customized goal-specific results.
- Speed 0 - 10 mph
- Precision Response Console -- four LED feedback windows display immediate readouts of your workout progress
- Power Incline: increase the incline of the running platform from 1.5% to 10% without interrupting your workout
- 0 to 10 MPH Speed Control -- speed can be easily adjusted on the control panel without interrupting your workout
- Track your pulse and maintain your target heart rate with the convenient Precision Response2 Grip Pulse Sensors
- Other Features Precision Response Cushioning, 18 x 50 Treadbelt, 2.0 HP Motor, Four Workout Options, Space Saver, iFIT SPEED
- 4 Window LED display
- Preset Program
- User Program
- Program Interval
- Walking surface 50 x 18 inch
- Floor Space 67 x 30 inch
- Max weight capacity 250 lbs.