The Schwinn Airdyne Evolution Comp is simply smart. The wind resistance is smooth and exponential, so the harder an exerciser pedals, the higher the resistance becomes, naturally providing the right workout for a novice exerciser or an elite athlete.
Smaller, quieter patented evolution fan wheel provides controlled airflow and a low step-over height for easy mounting and dismounting Second stage belt drive for a smoother and quieter ride.
The Schwinn Airdyne Comp's resistance-based braking creates zero friction and considerably less maintenance than other, more complex systems. Sealed cartridge bearings provide a smooth ride, reliability and extra-long life.
- Air Resistance-based braking creates zero friction and provides considerably less maintenance than other more complex systems
- New Quieter Design using Main Belt Drive and Conical Cone Automatic Transmission for sharper reistance vs rpm curve
- Sealed cartridge bearings provide smooth ride, reliability and extra-long life
- Durable steel frame helps ensure a quiet ride
- Small, quiet fan-wheel cools user during exercise
- Low step-over height makes mounting and dismounting easy
- Ideal for rehabilitative therapy usage
- Resistance Levels Infinite
- Resistance System Air
- Drive System Chain and Belt Drive equipped with a spring loaded chain tensioner
- Workouts Simultaneous upper and lower body, or upper body workout only
- Style Upright Stationary Bike
- Display Type LCD
- Display Readouts: Time, Distance, Calories, Calories per Hour, RPM, Workload, and Heart Rate (with heart rate transmitter chest strap, sold separately)
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Optional
- # of Workout Programs: 2
- Dimensions: 50"L x 22.5"W x 48"H (127 x 57 x 122 cm)
- Machine Weight: 104 lbs (47 kg)
- Maximum User Weight: 300 lbs (136 kg)
- Power Requirements: 2 AA Batteries
- Seat Extra padded, anatomically correct seat