Compact size occupies a floor space of only 24" x 40" and has rollers for easy transport Seating that positions users from 4.75 to 7.0 feet tall in an ergonomically correct riding position.
High tech ergometer with a patented belt drive Electromagnetic Disk Brake system. Eight loading levels and a resistance range of 0-999 watts. Eight loading levels and a resistance range of 0-999 watts. Adjustable ergonomically correct seating.
The Cateye Upright Medical Ergociser offers you a non-friction magnetic resistance system for greater smoothness and durability. The upright exercise cycle's extra high seat adjustability with a forward and rear tilt that fits a wide variety of torso sizes.
- Affordable Medical Upright exercise bike for the home
- Electromagnetic disk brake for resistance
- Two-step belt drive transmission
- Onboard computer offers eight different biofeedback readouts
- Rollers for easy transport
- Offers you a non-friction magnetic resistance system for greater smoothness and durability
- Seat is fully adjustable
- Handlebars have 360 degree rotating handgrips
- 40" long x 24" wide x 54" high
- Weight 85 lbs.
- User Weight Capacity 300 lbs.