The heavy-duty 3 inch round steel frame can easily handle a load capacity of over 600 lbs while the back and seat pads lock into eight positions to align your body for perfect posture in all your exercises. Ultra-thick DuraFirm upholstery supports you comfortably through the most intense workouts.
Lock your legs in the leg lock-down featuring oversize rollers for extra comfort and stability while you perform upper and lower abdominal exercises as well as incline and decline strength training.
Convenient transport wheels let you move the GFID-100 effortlessly in and out of any rack for the ultimate in versatility.
The Body-Solid Flat/Incline/Decline Bench GFID 100 allows proper form and positioning for incline and shoulder press exercises. Improved design features quick and secure multiple position ladder style back pad adjustment. 6-position seat pad adjustment for bent knee sit ups and ab crunches.
The GFID 100 is one of the easiest-to-adjust dumbbell bench around! Extremely solid and stable.
- Six adjustment positions
- Transport wheels for mobility
- In-Home Lifetime Warranty
- Light Commercial Warranty
- 3" round steel mainframe
- 600 lb. Capacity
- Leg lock-down rollers
- DuraFirm back and seat pads
- 19" H x 28" W x 66" L ( 49" H when back pad is inclined )
- Optional GPCA1 Preacher Curl Attachment and GLDA3 Leg Developer
- Attachment expand the functionality of the GFID100 and provide additional benefits of this machine.
- Free Weights Plates not included