York Barbell meets the challenge of training today's athletes with its STRENGTH TRAINING SERIES (STS). Its modular components allow athletes to perform various exercises at one station, increasing space and time efficiency. The modular nature of the STS equipment allows strength coaches to effectively supervise athletes and ensures fluid movement of athletes through the weight room.
STS is a competitively priced commercial line of equipment perfect for the High School, Club and College environments. Its full commercial warranty, incredible functionality and attention to detail make the STS line a favorite among coaches and club owners. All equipment is safe, highly durable, attractive, and space-efficient.
YORK's most adjustable bench.
This rack is designed to lock into the York ST racks. It can also be used stand-alone.
Depth Adjuster - Always stay under the bar, no matter what incline position you choose!
The 6-position depth adjuster allows the bench to slide forward or backward by method of UHMW bushing blocks on a chrome plated steel guide rod.
- When you have it locked into a York ST rack, this also means the bench will accommodate any user's torso length.
- Adjustable Backrest - 0, 30, 40, 65, 90 degrees incline
- Adjustable Seat - 3 position incline adjustment to ensure that comfort and lower back support is maintained
- Wheels for Mobility - Rubber grip handles mounted on the rear and the rubber impact-resistant wheels on the front allow the bench to be easily moved around your gym.
- Includes Spotting Platform - Diamond plate steel provides good traction for a training partner.
- Heavy Duty Upholstery - 2 inch thick high density foam mounted on to 3/4 inch plywood backing. The covering has outstanding resistance to stains and abrasions. It will not prematurely age and is oil resistant, mildew resistant, and disinfectant resistant and it contains a unique active bacterial resistance
- 2" x 3" 11-gauge steel tubing with powder coat finish Silver or White Frame.
- LWH: 53.5 x 32.5 (including lift handles) x 18.5 inch (when flat) to 48 3/4" (Incline)
- Back Pad is 36 x 12 x 2 inch thick
- Seat Pad is 16.5 x 10 inch, width tapers from 10 to 8.5 inch
- Weight: 127 Lbs.
- Model: 55004