Glute / Ham developers have been gaining in popularity for all types of commercial facilities and have never been more popular. The SGH500 is the best way to target and isolate the posterior chain muscles; the gluteus, hamstrings and calves. The SGH500 Glute / Ham developer is also versatile enough for ab, back and oblique workouts.
Rated for commercial use, the SGH500 is comprised of heavy duty 2 x 3 inch 11 gauge steel tubing. The foot plate and rollers adjust horizontally and vertically ensuring a proper fit for any size user. The oversized split crescent pads are made from top quality foam and covered in our exclusive durafirm upholstery. Compared to other units, the added handles and step up foot plate make the SGH500 easy to mount and dismount. The SGH500 is in stock now. The new SGH500 carries on the Body Solid Pro Clubline tradition of combining quality and durability at an amazing value.
- Vertical and horizontal adjustments ensure proper fit for any size user
- Isolates lower posterior muscles
- Works glutes, hamstrings, calves, abs and obliques in one machine
- Oversized pads for comfort
- Durafirm upholstery for durability
- Step for easy access and dismount
- Commerical Rated
- Dimensions LWH: 79 x 33 x 51 Inch