Heavy Flywheel: The Livestrong LS10.0E comes with a heavy flywheel weighing a full 23 lbs. This is well above average for consumer elliptical trainers and makes a world of difference in practice.
Firstly, the heavy flywheel makes for a smoother ride. Smooth motion is an important feature of any elliptical trainer, and a lack of smoothness in motion can actually ruin a workout and also make the machine unsuitable for those with joint problems who require low-impact workouts. The other advantage to a heavy flywheel is that it helps lend the machine additional stability. The weight of the flywheel can offset that of the user when exercising, preventing wobble in the equipment.
20-inch Stride: Elliptical trainers vary in the stride length that they offer. Some cheaper trainers fall short of the full natural stride, leaving exercise motion feeling slightly cramped, or at least not as free as it should be. The Livestrong LS10.0E offers a large 20-inch stride that match other high-end machines and even commercial equipment that gets used in gyms. This is a great advantage to those who are serious about their workouts and cant make do with shorter stride lengths. Its also beneficial to those who arent so experienced, as the longer stride uses a greater range of muscles than a shorter one.
Built-In Programs: For the tech-hungry out there the Livestrong LS10.0E is sure to please with its built-in programs. There are 11 different programs available, as well as custom program options, which allows the full range of workouts for avid elliptical trainer fans. This does set it apart from many of its rivals which offer fewer programs. So if programs are an important feature to you, then the Livestrong LS10.0E could be a good option.
325 Lbs Weight Capacity: Elliptical machines vary greatly in the upper weight limit that they can support. Cheaper machines in particular usually have relatively low weight capacities. This machine offers a substantial weight capacity of 325 lbs, which is one of the highest available. A 325 lbs capacity means that nearly any user can get on this elliptical trainer whether they need to lose some weight for health reasons, or if they re just tall and broad and of a naturally greater body mass than other people.
- High on features. Low on impact.
- 20 levels of power incline
- Long, 20-inch stride length
- Built-in speakers with iPod and MP3 port
- SixStar Certified frame for a smooth, natural motion
- Matches your movement stride for stride
- Overlapping pedal rotation promotes natural forward motion
- Pedals are lower for increased headroom with standard ceilings
- Long, flat ellipse motion mimics your natural stride
- Low and tight handlebars comfortably fit most users
- User-friendly console for efficient workouts
- Extra-wide tracking window with excellent readability
- Make almost any change at the touch of a single button
- Energy Saver feature reduces draw to lower electric usage
- Extra features for a more enjoyable workout
- Storage for MP3 player, phone or water bottle
- Rubber pedal inserts offer maximum traction
- Frame Type SixStar Certified frame
- Flywheel Weight 10.5 kg / 23 lbs.
- Incline Type Power
- Incline Range 0% - 100% (increments of 5%)
- Stride Length 51 cm / 20"
- Resistance Range 20 levels
- Step On Height 28 cm / 11"
- Pedal Type Oversized pedals with rubberized grip
- Display Type 19 cm / 7.5" blue backlit LCD
- Programs 8
- Workouts Manual, Weight Loss, Muscle Toner, Strength Builder, Constant Watts, Mellow Johnny's Trail, Climb, Custom
- Workout Tracking Livetrack fitness journal
- Heart Rate ERGOfit contact grips
- One-Button Quick Start Yes
- Quick Incline Keys Yes
- Quick Resistance Keys Yes
- Speakers Sonic Surround speakers with MP3 / iPod compatibility
- Personal Fan Adjustable COOLfit fitness fan
- Energy Saver Yes
- Max User Weight 147 kg / 325 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions (L x W x H) 190 x 61 x 159 cm / 75" x 24" x 63"
- Assembled Weight 93 kg / 205 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H) 127 x 56 x 76 cm / 50" x 22" x 30"
- Shipping Weight 105 kg / 232 lbs.