Remanufactured 4000PT 4000P.T. StepMill Step Mill
This is the same model as seen in commercial gyms worldwide. It is rugged and nearly indestructable. It even comes with warranty. Unit was owned by an individual executive female. It has been thoroughly gone through to ensure it works superb. The difference between the two newer StairMasters and the original StairMaster is in regards to the speed and resistance levels. With a new climbers, you can change the speed and resistance in the middle of a program workout, whereas with the old climber you cannot. In the manual workout both styles are identical.
The StairMaster 4000 PT is a superior cardiovascular workout that tones and conditions the major muscle groups in your lower body with less impact than conventional aerobic exercise machines.
- Patented, independent pedal geometry ensures safe, bio-mechanically correct movement
- Electronic braking mechanism precisely controls the pedal descent - from 26 to 174 steps a minute
- 7 different workout programs - each with 20 levels of intensity, plus manual/self-pace, a fitness test, and quick start feature
- Speed control buttons allow you to increase or decrease the intensity of the stepping action at any time during your workout
- Patented four-bar linkage on the pedal arms keeps the pedals level at all times throughout your full range of movement
- Speed: 26 - 174 feet per minute
- Voltage: Standard 110 outlet
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs.
- Dimensions: 58"H x 40.5"L x 32"W
- Shipping Weight: 165 lbs
- Lifetime frame
- 90 days Parts