This Low Impact Exercising Machine has it all!
A genuine solid oak and steel NordicTrack ACHIEVER that looks and works as well as when it was first made in Chaska, Minnesota.
The Achiever is a full-featured NordicTrack that's ideal for those interested in closely monitoring their fitness progress. With the Achiever, you can accurately measure, in pounds or kilograms, the resistance you're working your muscles against by using the calibrated resistance settings on the upper- and lower body exercisers. In addition, a slide guide helps you measure total calories burned during your NordicTrack workout.
- Calibrated upper and lower body resistance settings
- Adjustable vinyl hip pad
- Adjustable front elevation
- Calories-burned slide guide
- Handlebar support and wheels for easy transport
- Folds for storage without tools
- Leg resistance knob so you can adjust the resistance with the turn of a knob while you are skiing
- Arm resistance knob with easy to read resistance gauge
- Genuine solid oak and black steel frame construction
- Numbered lower body and adjustable upper body resistance settings
- 6 adjustable angle settings
- Adjustable black vinyl hip pad
- Handlebar support
- Folds and has wheels for convenient storage. Very light and will fit easily in your car
NordicTrack Achiever originally sold for over $799.99 in 1990's dollars! - that would be over $1,100 today.
This is the Pre 1997 Original Quality Nordic Track PSI manufactured in Chaska, Minnesota and is made of WOOD and STEEL not plastic as they are made today in China. as Nordic Track Company Name was purchased by ICON Fitness and still uses the name NordiTrack.
Legendary patented flywheel gives you the fluid motion for the most realistic simulation of cross-country skiing Vinyl hip pad is adjustable for added comfort and support Convenient handlebar support lets you warm up or cool down just by working your lower body Wheels make the Excel especially easy to move and store Folds for convenient storage to 15" W x 53"L x 17" H