The Power Pro XTL Strength Training System
As Seen on TV !
Featured by: Chuck Norris and Christie Brinkley
Heavy Duty Durable Professional
You are likely one of the millions of people who watch TV and have seen the different types of home gyms that are available to you. One of the most popular and most requested home gyms is offered by the Bowflex Company. The Bowflex Power Pro is one of the most popular versions of the home workout gyms. This revolutionary source of resistance has sold more than any other type of home gym. The Bowflex Power Pro XTL has the resistance profile of the rods which match that of your muscles. This means that the instances of muscle and joint strain are far reduced compared to those who are still training with free weights. With the Bowflex Power Pro you have the ability to switch to another exercise quickly. You will find that your workouts are not only more enjoyable but much more efficient and beneficial. Bowflex offers different types of home gyms in the Power Pro Series so that you are able to select the one that suits your specific needs. Bowflex offers the original Power Pro which includes more than sixty different exercises to choose from. This is currently the number one selling machine because it includes the most innovative features, effectiveness, and its ability to be upgraded will always meet your future workout demands. The dimensions for this machine are height: 6' 2" length: 5' 4" width: 1' 11".
The Bowflex Power Pro XTL Home gym is a great way to strengthen your muscles and add a bit of cardio training to the mix with over 30 strength exercises and a built-in rowing station. With up to 210 pounds of Power Rod resistance, this versatile machine helps work the abs, arms, chest, back, shoulders, and lower body.
- Get a total body strength workout with affordable home gym
- Includes rowing machine rail
- Includes XTL Lat Tower
- Includes XTL Leg Extension Curl Attachment
- Provides as little as five or as many as 210 pounds of resistance via Bowflex Power Rods
- Includes horizontal bench press
- Sliding seat rail adds aerobic rowing training for calorie-burning, cardiovascular warm-up and cool-down
- 300 lbs. pound maximum user weight
- 30 strength exercises to choose from (without attachments)
- 210 lbs. of power rod resistance (upgradeable to 310 lbs. or even 410 lbs.)
- Requires only 100 x 78-inch minimum workout area
Includes these Optional Attachments:
- XTL Lat tower with safety retro kit
- XT Leg Extension Curl attachment