ProForm's 320X treadmill features the motivating Competitor control panel which offers bright and easy-to-read feedback with its 3 large LCD windows and allows you to mark your heart rate progress. The ProTech(tm) cushioned deck is engineered to absorb the impact of each stride, cutting the stress on your joints and providing a more comfortable workout. The 320's patented design allows the deck to be folded up and out of the way.
- Horse Power Rating : 2.0 Treadmill Duty--Treadmill duty is the amount of power output that the motor is rated at. These motors are specifically designed for treadmill usage
- Space Saver: Folds Up--Allows for convenient storage when not in use
- Shock Absorption: ProTech™ Treadmill Deck Cushioning--Protects your joints and ligaments from the hard stresses of running and walking. Increases the comfort of your workout
- Heart Rate Monitor: EKG2 Grip Pulse™ Technology--An easy and convenient way to measure your heart rate so you stay in your target heart-rate zone
Display Panel: Competitor™ Control Panel--Designed to motivate and provide the ultimate in fitness technology
- The 3 large LCD windows provide excellent clarity and scan immediate feedback of speed, time, distance, pulse and calories / fat calories burned
- Ajust speed and incline from the console without missing a step
- Maximum User Weight: 250 Pounds
- Minimum Speed: 0 Miles Per Hour
- Maximum Speed: 10 Miles Per Hour
- Incline Minimum: 1.5 Percent
- Running Surface Length: 45 Inches
- Running Surface Width: 16 Inches
- Power Incline
This is a fairly basic with only six buttons, BIG buttons: speed up, slow down, start, stop, incline, decline. There are three LCD panels above these buttons that help you monitor your exercise progress. Two of these panels alternate their display every 5 seconds or so. For instance, the far left panel will display the time you've been running then the distance. The middle panel alternates between the number of fat calories burned and your heart rate which can be monitored with a thumb pulse reader on one of the handles. The right LCD panel only displays the speed. The power switch doubles as an emergency shut down tab that you can attach to yourself while you run. If you slip off the machine, a string will pull the emergency tab out, shutting down the tread mill. The control panel also includes a place to set a book or magazine with a lip that holds the pages down. I just use it to hold the remote for my TV.
The treadmill belt is 16 inches wide which allows a decent amount of space for running at any speed. With the 320X you can walk as slow as 1 mile per hour or run as fast as 10 miles per hour. I usually start wheezing at 4 miles per hour, so the 320X offers plenty of speed for me.
- Drive Motor: 2.0 HP Treadmill Duty, DC type
- Speed Range: 1 to 10 mph
- Incline Range: 0-10% maximum
- Cushion Deck: Yes with Shock Absorption
- Folding Feature: Yes, Easy Assist Fold
- Display Type: LCD
- Display Windows: 3 LCD
- Displays: Speed, incline, time, distance, calories burned, pulse, and pace
- Speed Toggle Buttons in Handles
- EKG Hand Pulse Grips: Yes
- Operating Dimensions: 33 X 75 X 58 inches (W x L x H)
- Folded Dimensions: 68 by 43 inches (H x D)
- Weight: 115 lbs.
- Deck Size: 33 X 75 inch
- Deck Type: Phenolic Deck
- Deck: 1-inch Thick
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
- Running Surface: 51 X 16 inches
- Roller Diameters: 1.9 inches
- Incline Type: Rack and pinion gear design
Stop by our huge discount Warehouse Store outlet!
(Click here for Directions)